[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Spice Mi-350n » Spice Mi-350n Themes and Apps » Application not working (Application not working)
Application not working
DikeshDate: Monday, 07/05/2012, 10:10 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hi,

I am From India. I had bought Spice Mi350n last month. I found some technical problem in it ,i want help to solve it.

1> When i download compass from Android market and try to Run, it didn't work. I try 2-3 other company compass but it didn't any work. Why ? Please help on that...

2> When i put the phone horizontal on the desk or table and try to operate it doesn't behave normally. It doesn't get input from the screen normally and I have to take it on the hand than i can operate normally,Please help on that also.

Hope you Reply Soon....

Regards,
Dikesh

yasirmujtabaDate: Tuesday, 08/05/2012, 8:16 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Administrators
Quote (Dikesh)
Hi,

I am From India. I had bought Spice Mi350n last month. I found some technical problem in it ,i want help to solve it.

1> When i download compass from Android market and try to Run, it didn't work. I try 2-3 other company compass but it didn't any work. Why ? Please help on that...

2> When i put the phone horizontal on the desk or table and try to operate it doesn't behave normally. It doesn't get input from the screen normally and I have to take it on the hand than i can operate normally,Please help on that also.

Hope you Reply Soon....

Regards,
Dikesh

Bro Our Phones Has No Compass So Please Use Gps Compass Instead Of Using Physical Compass

Spice Mi-350n-Bala's Rom Bravia Engine+Beats Audio

DikeshDate: Friday, 01/06/2012, 9:50 PM | Message # 3
Private
Hi

I am using Mx Player for video. avi format play fine but can't play some formats like .mp4(some), .mkv, .Flv properly...

Anyone know any other player which play this formats properly...

Please help me...!

k0m3n9Date: Tuesday, 12/06/2012, 4:43 PM | Message # 4
Private
Quote (Dikesh)
Anyone know any other player which play this formats properly...

Please help me...!

try BSPLAYER lite

Forum » Spice Mi-350n » Spice Mi-350n Themes and Apps » Application not working (Application not working)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Our poll
How is Spice Mi-350n ??
Total of answers: 149