SPICE MI 350N BLUETOOTH ERROR - Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Spice Mi-350n » Spice Mi-350n Q&A » SPICE MI 350N BLUETOOTH ERROR (BLUETOOTH SEND AND RECEIVED FAILED.)
SPICE MI 350N BLUETOOTH ERROR
ManideepDate: Thursday, 20/12/2012, 11:30 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hello I have a Spice Mi 350n (Android 2.3.4 ; Baseband Version: MT6573 ; Kernel Version: 2.6.35.7 ; Build Number: ALPS.GB.FDD2.MP.V2.14 ; Custom Build version: spice_MI350N_IND_V1.7) . Very surprisingly I am not able to transfer (both Send and Receive) any files through BLUETOOTH. This is such a basic function of all mobile. I have tried couple of file managers, Bluetooth Manager but not able to transfer. I have rooted the phone . Please help me, I can go to any extent to fix this issue.

I have rebooted my phone in Factory Mode and done "Full Testing" there Bluetooth status got failed.

I have been told that updating ROM can be a probable solution to this. Need your help and support on this.

I am new to the Android world. Don't have much know how about installing new ROM for Bluetooth issue. If you can please get me the steps to get the best compatible ROM for SPICE MI 350N then I am brave to try this out.

Thanks - Manideep

Forum » Spice Mi-350n » Spice Mi-350n Q&A » SPICE MI 350N BLUETOOTH ERROR (BLUETOOTH SEND AND RECEIVED FAILED.)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Our poll
How is Spice Mi-350n ??
Total of answers: 149